4．校外住宿留学生如欲变更住址，需按以上规定从头打点手续， 并于24 小时内到所属派出所存案.
Provisions of International Students Living off-campus
1. International students who have already studied for a year and want to live off-campus must inform and get approval from International Communication & Cooperation Office in advance.
2. The international students must fill out “Form of International Students Living Off-campus” in duplicate with the following documents.
3. Submit a "Lease Contract", the relevant documents which register in the local police station, the lessor (owner) of the house property certificate or the photocopy of house purchasing and homeowner’s ID.
3. Students are required to bring these documents to the local police station for accommodation registration within 5 days.
4. The students who live off campus if change their addresses must redo all the procedure as #2 and #3 mentioned, and do registration at the local police station within 24 hours.
5. International students who live off- campus should abide by the Chinese laws and regulations, respect Chinese customs and social ethics, and to enhance their safety awareness. Those who violate the Chinese law, the public security departments will be dealt with according to law.
6. International students who live off-campus change their addresses or contact information must inform the International Communication & Cooperation Office in time in order that the relevant officers can contact with.
International Communication & Cooperation Office
Sichuan Fine Arts Institute